In Poptropica Reality TV Island, you get to become a reality television star and go on a tv competition where you will compete with many famous Poptropicans for the top prize. This quest happens in two different parts. The first part is like most Poptropica islands where you have to find some important items and solve some puzzles to complete it. Your goal here is to figure out how to complete your application to be on the show. The second part is totally different. You’ll compete in a series of fun events with other Poptropicans to actually win the show. Each event has its own rules and some are easy while others are hard. But the goal is to win and avoid getting voted off the show. If you do, you’ll become the winner of the game and earn the Island medallion. This is a complete guide to all the Poptropica cheats for Reality TV Island, including tips and tricks on the different events. Read the guide for everything you need to know on how to beat Reality TV Island on Poptropica.
Part One – Getting Onto the Show
Before you can compete, you need to solve the first part of the island and put together your application to be on the show. This is a step-by-step guide to how to do it and become a Reality TV Star.
- Upon arrival in Reality TV Island, run to the right of where you start and go to Mike’s Market.
- Walk to the right and you’ll see a man shopping there. Talk to him and after he’s done with the conversation he’ll walk away in a rush. He’ll drop a magazine which you can then pick up.
- Click on the magazine in your backpack and you’ll find an application for the Reality TV show. Click on it to tear it out and put it in your backpack.
- Leave the market and go to the motel over to the left.
- Walk into the Motel office and click on the cup with pens in it to put a pen in your backpack.
- Click on the phone and dial 555-PETE (555-7383) which is the number for the pizza place that is advertised in the magazine you found.
- When they ask you the room number to deliver the pizza to, tell them it is room 4B.
- Go back outside the motel and a pizza delivery person is there (that was fast!) The delivery person forgot the room number, but you will offer to deliver it for her. Go up to room 4B and click on the door. It will open and you can go inside.
- Inside the room you’ll meet the famous reality television star, Bucky Lucas. Talk to him and tell him you could really use the grand prize. He will give you a stamp for you to use to mail in your application.
- Click on the application in your backpack to fill it out. Make up any reason you like for being on the show.
- Leave the motel and go to the right until you arrive in front of the TV Store. Go inside and jump up to the top. Click on the large TV and a commercial for the reality tv show comes on. You’ll get the address for the application.
- Go outside and run to the right until you get to a large blue mailbox. Click on the stamp in your backpack to put it on the application and then click on the mailbox to send the application.
- The screen tells you that it’s now the Next Day.
- Go back to the motel and there’s a huge helicopter up on top of it. There’s a game show host here to take you to the show. Click on the helicopter to fly off and try to win!
Part Two – The Show
Congratulations! Now you’re on the show and competing against others to win. All of the other competitors are computer-controlled opponents. You probably recognize many of them as villains and characters from previous Poptropica island quests. Each “day” in the game you’ll compete in an event. The winner of each event gets immunity. Everyone else could get voted off in a special voting ceremony after the event is over. It’s just like the reality TV show Survivor.
Obviously the best strategy is to win each event and get immunity. Here are a few tips for some of the events to make things easier.
This event is really hard. Just try to keep up with everyone and watch out for that wild boar!
Once you win the final event, you’ll become the champion of the show and get your island medallion!