Time Tangled Island is one of the earlier islands in the Poptropica game. It is easy to solve but unlike some of the other islands, it doesn’t have to happen in any particular order. But it is easier to know in advance what you need to get and where you need to bring it to make your quest a lot shorter. Here are all the Poptropica cheats for Time-Tangled island and the complete walkthrough that will show you how to beat Time-Tangled island.
Check out the bottom for some cool cheats and secrets about things that you can find in Time-Tangled, like the Viking Suit!
When you first arrive in Time Tangled island, walk over to the right side and you will find a woman crying while standing right outside of the lab. Click on her and she’ll tell you about the mission. Follow her within the laboratory and then down to where she is standing beside the Future Machine. Then click on her to talk again. She will give you a mission printout that you will put into your backpack for reference.
Next you need to get the Future Machine running, head to the left and down to get to the power supply. Push it together to activate it. Every time you wish to use the machine, you may have to power it up again. Go back to the door of the Future Machine, that may be pulsing blue, and click on it to enter.
When you arrive the future will be in chaos. There will be an elderly version of you there. Talk to him/her and they’ll give you a Time Machine that is like a gold stopwatch.
You can go to the different eras and places in any order. The items folks need will be concealed some other place in time. See tips for who needs what, where items are, and what special outfits you can get.
When you have helped everyone, go back to the future. Use the hover tube and monorails to get to your future self’s SkyHome. There, talk to your future self and you’ll complete the mission and get the medal.
You can go to all these periods in time by clicking on the different photographs and then clicking on the knob on the left hand side of the time machine.
- 2009 AD – Main Street
- 0328 BC – Ancient Greece
- 0831 AD – Vikings
- 1387 AD – Mali Empire
- 1516 AD – Da Vinci’s Workshop
- 1519 AD – Aztec Empire
- 1593 AD – Great Wall of China
- 1776 AD – The Graff House
- 1805 AD – Lewis and Clark
- 1877 AD – Edison’s Workshop
- 1882 AD – Statue of Liberty
- 1953 AD – Mount Everest
Items Required in Each Place
|Time Period||Item Needed|
|Ancient Greece||Golden Vase|
|Mali Empire||Salt Rocks|
|Da Vinci’s Workshop||Notebook|
|Aztec Empire||Sun Stone Piece|
|Great Wall of China||Stone Bowl|
|The Graff House||Declaration of Independence|
|Lewis and Clark||Peace Medal|
|Statue of Liberty||Statue Model|
|Mount Everest||Climbing Goggles|
Where to Get All the Things
- Climbing Goggles: In the Aztec Empire. The guard will hand then over to you when you’re wearing the Warrior’s Mask
- Statue Model: The top peak of the mountain.
- Phonograph: On top of the treasury building in Ancient Greece. You have to climb up onto the building that the Oracle is in. It helps to have the Glider when getting it.
- Peace medal: Hanging on the pulley system in Da Vinci’s Workshop. The very first thing to do is to get onto the platform in the middle, which makes the top one come a little closer. Then you can jump onto it. Get on the top platform, you may go down but the bottom platform will come out. Jump on it and from there leap and try and touch the glossy silver circle. If you touch it, then you’ve got the Peace gong.
- Declaration of Independence: In the Mali Empire there’ll be a place called Timbuktu Inn. You’ll find a document merchant inside the inn. Piece together a puzzle for him to get the Declaration.
- Stone Bowl: Go to Lewis and Clark’s campsite. There’s a tree that has “Clark was here” cut into it. Climb the tree and wait for a beaver to come out, he’s got the bowl on his head.
- Sun Stone Piece: On top of Edison’s Workshop. Go to the left and jump on the automobile. Push the thing that lights up and the automobile will go and stop under the tree. Climb up the tree and onto the house.
- Notebook: Go to the Statue of liberty. Climb to the top platform of the wooden stilts. Jump left. You will land on a ledge. The Notebook is on the ledge below that.
- Salt Rocks: If you go to the Graff House and climb the tree, then jump onto the roof, they’re in a bag right there.
- Thor’s amulet: Go to the Great Wall of China and pass the construction section. A person will be wearing the amulet. If you beat him in a memory game he’ll give it to you.
- Golden Vase: Go to the Great Wall and take a barrel of explosives. Head over to where the Vikings are and climb onto the 1st cliff. Push the rock-pile and run. It should explode. Pick up the torch and go inside. You only have a short time before your torch extinguishes to locate the vase. It will also go out if you step in water.
Garments You Can Get:
- Warrior’s Mask: In the Aztec Empire there is an old warrior who wants to step down. Speak with him and he’ll give his mask to you.
- The Glider: You get this from Da Vinci when you return his notebook.
- The Viking Suit: It’s resting on the 2nd cliff where the Vikings are, use the Glider to get there.