Early Poptropica Island is the very first island that was released in Poptropica and it’s probably the easiest one to play. However there are some challenging parts and finding some of the items you need to beat Early Poptropica can be kind of tough. This walkthrough for Early Poptropica Island will help you solve it in no time at all.
- The first thing you should do when you arrive is run to the right, and enter Early Poptropica. This part of the island is where Poptropica’s first settlers live and they all look like they’re made of old 8-bit arcade graphics.
- Talk to each of the settlers. They all complain about how somebody stole an item from them. The items you need to find are a pig, a bucket, and a flag.
- Return to Main Street and then go into the sewer next to the fire hydrant on the street.
- The pig is in the bottom of the sewer over on the right.
- Return to Main Street and then go back to Early Poptropica. Give the guy his pig back and he’ll be very happy.
- Now go down the well. You’re looking for a glow stick, which you’ll need to light the way a little later on. The glow stick is up in the top left corner of this area.
- Climb back out of the well and then go to Main Street.
- Go past everything to the left and then head to Poptropica Towers, which is the next area.
- There is another sewer opening here. Go down inside it.
- The golden egg is inside this maze. You might have to experiment a little to find the right path to it, but there are some clues on the walls.
- Once you have the egg, return to the street and then jump/climb up the buildings and get to the roof of the building on the left edge of the area.
- There is a vine hanging down from the clouds. Climb up it.
- You’ll see some giant feet here. Click on them. Because you have the golden egg, you can pass through.
- Run to the right past all the obstacles and you’ll find the missing bucket and a jet pack.
- Return to the street and then run to the right to return to the Main Street area.
- Put on the jet pack and then fly up to the top of the water tower, where you’ll find the flag.
- Run to the right and go back to Early Poptropica.
- Give the bucket and the flag back to the guys that are missing them.
- A ship will appear on the right edge of this area. Jump on board and talk to the man on the ship. He will congratulate you and give you the medallion for the island.
If this is your first Poptropica Island, congratulations! You’ll get the medallion and some credits as a reward. The islands get a lot harder from here on. A nice thing about Early Poptropica is the jet pack. You can only use it here, but it’s very useful for doing all the special advertisement quests that appear from time to time.
Cool Things in Early Poptropica
A neat thing about all the islands in Poptropica is that there are Poptropicans hanging around in some of the weirdest places on each island. In Early Poptropica, you will find a goth girl down in the sewer under Main Street (the one with all the spiders). She doesn’t say much when you talk to her, but you can use the Costumizer Feature on her to get the cool clothing she has, including the skull headband and t-shirt.
Want to change your skin color in Poptropica? Then visit the pigment vendor in the Poptropica Towers area of Early Poptropica. He’s standing just to the left of the first building you pass. You can click on any of the balloons he has to turn your skin to that color.