Welcome to the Poptropolis Games. Every one hundred years, Poptropolis (the ancient capital of Poptropica) rises from the ocean and an athletic tournament is held to determine which tribe will reign supreme. It’s part Olympics and part Hunger Games. This new island adventure, the 27th on Poptropica, plays a lot like Reality TV Island. There are ten different events and you represent one of the eight tribes. Your main goal is to win as many of the events as possible and claim the highest overall score. Check out the complete walkthrough with all the cheats for Poptropolis Games right here.
Poptropolis Games Sneak Peeks
- It’s got an ancient Olympics theme.
- The island rises up from the ocean, probably meaning it was buried for centuries and is now just being revealed.
- You will compete in a series of games.
- The games will be “old-school” track and field style events like javelin toss, shot-put, long jump and foot races.
- You’ll be on a team, called a tribe
The island was released for members only on May 24, 2012. Non-members are able to play a limited demo version of the game where they can compete in a single event. Get ready for the Poptropolis Games to begin!